I am excited to offer you a SUMMER PASS, which gives you unlimited access to a library of recorded Iyengar yoga classes. I support your choice to stay safe, healthy and sane with yoga at home or to enliven your studio classes with an accessible home practise that offers an exploration of alignment and action based teaching in the pose work. Build a solid base, take what you’ve learned at home, into your in class work- this is when yoga can become transformative.
Uncertain as to what an at home, online class with me will be like? Sign up below to receive three shorter sample classes for free!
If you are registered with a Summer Pass click here to access your summer library.
- $125 regular price
- $55 Early Bird discount for current students and any registrations before July 1st
You have three options for payment:
- Pay with 4 passes if you are a current pass holder and would like to transfer the value of your passes over. Email me to set this up. Or,
- Pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Pay by Paypal.
Summer Pass: What You Get
- 27 unique, hour long classes, pre-recorded so you can practise at any time that suits you. Re-do your favourites. Cut your class in half if you can’t do a full hour at a time.
- I will be regularly adding to short videos breaking down individual poses which is a great way to inject learning, confidence and specificity into your class work.
- Summer Pass gives you unlimited 24 hr, 7 day a week access to the library of recordings from July 1st until September 15th!
- In terms of yoga props, these general classes only require you find some clear wall space, have a few blankets, a sturdy chair, and a yoga strap or men’s neck tie as a useful replacement.
To get your Summer Pass
- Make your payment as per above
- You will you receive information on how to set up your account before the end of June.
These are general classes sequenced to both invigorate and soothe the nervous system, to strengthen the body, while calming the mind. I offer ‘bus stops’ or variations of pose work, so that you can work to your energy and ability. These classes are great for beginners or those who want to deepen their understanding of alignment and how access yoga well.
Get started with a Summer Pass, and join a community of learning and loving yoga to explore a practise that boosts your energy, immunity, strength, flexibility, and overall physical and mental health.
** If financing this investment is an issue and you would like to have access to this library please reach out to me.
As always contact me through email with any questions.
‘Jessica’s Iyengar yoga class is truly inspirational. She is an extremely talented instructor who is always positive, compassionate and motivating. Every detail is well thought out and organized. The classes are informative, fun and great exercise. I am so thrilled to have found this class and look forward to many more!’- S.L